Best DEX? padding

I’m looking for an exchange with less KYC restrictions. Until now I’ve been using Kraken with few problems but I’m ready to try something more private.

I’ve tried Bisq and it works. But the fact that you can’t generate / import your own wallet rubs me the wrong way.

I have heard of Haveno being good, but I don’t know how to install and try it. From what I can tell it hasn’t actually been released yet, but I have seen some people say that they have used it.

KYCnotme has unstoppableswap ranked pretty high. But the website doesn’t work for me. Is it a browser app or a download?

Basicswapdex is also ranked up there on KYCnotme, but it looks pretty complicated to install it on linux, so I haven’t tried it yet.

What other DEX options are out there?

Wait Bisq doesn’t let you use your own wallet?

AFAIK it is impossible to import your own wallet. To clarify, Bisq uses a “nonstandard” derivation for their wallet addresses. So any keys derived not using that path is not going to work with Bisq. And of course there is no way to just force your keys in, they require that you use the key derivation.